Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"I be up in the gym, just workin' on my fitness"


After sharing a story from my past, I think it’s only appropriate that this week’s playlist include jamz from an earlier time.  Back to a time when cell phones had real keyboards, back to when you still used AOL Instant Messenger, and before Spencer Pratt went insane on The Hills.  It was a simpler time… 

Although these songs are only a few years old, they never fail to get me pumped up and ready to attack my workout.  I know it’s hard to believe there was a time before Justin Bieber, but enjoy these blasts from the past and don’t be ashamed to reignite your love for Fergalicious

Remember the Name- Fort Minor (Featuring Styles of Beyond)
Gotta Get Thru This- Daniel Bedingfield
Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
4ever- The Veronicas
Good Girls Go Bad (feat. Leighton Meester)- Cobra Starship

No comments:

Post a Comment