Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Whip Your Hair


You know that really awkward girl in the gym, who is clearly in her own world, jamming out to the latest Demi Lovato song blasting through her headphones?  Maybe she’s mouthing the words a bit or has a little head bob going?  Yeah…well that girl is me.  Guilty as charged. 

But guess what.  I love being that girl.  Because when I’m into my music, I'm into my workout.  And when I’m into my workout, I see results.  So I’m gonna let my freak love-of-former-Disney-star-music flag fly and hopefully, you will too.  To help you rock out while working out, each week I will post what’s on my pump-up playlist (singing and head-bobbing is optional).

So in the words of Selena Gomez: “When you’re ready come and get it…”

Playlist:
 
I Need Your Love (feat. Ellie Goulding)- Calvin Harris
Single For Tonight (feat. Flo Rida & Jamie Drastik)- DJ Suss One
We Own It (Fast & Furious)- 2 Chainz & Wiz Khalifa
Come and Get It (DJ M3 Mixshow Extended Remix)- Selena Gomez
Run This Town/ Posthumus Zone (Medley)- JAY Z, Rihanna & E.S. Posthumus

No comments:

Post a Comment